Thursday, December 13, 2007

Godiva for Christmas

Godiva American Pies



My wonderful wife was nice enough to let me have my Christmas present early, 2 boxes of Godiva Chocolates. The first box is the American Pies collection which are all based on pie flavors. Waht could be more perfect. The second is the G collection which is their "ultimate fusion of art and chocolate." My favorite so far is the PB and Jam which tastes just like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It is going to be hard to share these......

Godiva G CollectionGodiva G Collection

5 comments:

Lenka Reznicek said...

I have to say those are some of the most beautiful chocolates I've ever seen - so amazingly colorful (I can see how they'd appeal to one's inner artist)!

Rosa said...

Those look *almost* too good to eat.

Tom Gill said...

I guess you'll be saying "Bye Bye to those American Pies!"

Dan Goodsell said...

i am working on it

Anonymous said...

yes I am a good wife, but I didn't think you would hoard them. ;)