Saturday, February 11, 2006

From the Island of Misfit Toys

Well it is the morning after and I have survived. I worked on the show for about 3 months and created 26 new pieces just for the show (and about 6 more that didn't make the cut). I want to thanks Meg, Kathy, Jinger and the rest of the staff at the Ben Maltz Gallery for their help and support in getting this project done. The whole show is great and it is well worth the time to visit and see it all. As usual click on the photos to see larger images. Now on to the photos....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dan, you had a fantastic event. And, it was nice to see several of your pieces together. Liked them all. Ron

Dan Goodsell said...

yeah I have plenty of dolls,,,if you need any just send me an email

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to come see Dan and Mr. Toast on Saturday, March 11 at 1pm in the Ben Maltz Gallery at Otis College of Art and Design. He'll talk about his project and be available to sign comic books and Mr. Toast dolls will be available! Everyone is welcome!

Anonymous said...

Dan, It was really a pleasure meeting you and see your fantastic work. We make sure that mr. Toast gets popular over here in Holland too! Thanks for the doll!

Jeroen (aka Jevries) and Joelle.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan, loved your artwork at the Otis colledge art gallery! My favorite was the Mr.Toat waving, but the lady at the desk said it broke and your trying to fix it.... my second favorite thing was the penuts in the alley! It was even better when they dysplayed it between a tight space of two walls.

Anonymous said...

I greatly admire your work and check your website frequently to see what Mister Toast and friends are up to. And by the way, I chose the puppy :-).

Unknown said...

IM going to get joe the egg he's my favorite [:

Unknown said...

I wish i could have made it to the show i am getting a joe the egg doll[: