Thursday, July 15, 2010

Comic Con 2010

Superheroes comic

Well it is that time again, San Diego Comic Con, July 22-25. The show is sold out again and looks to be just as crazy as always. I will have my new comic, limited edition Devil Shaky Bacon, new shirts, new mini print sets, new buttons, Shaky Bacon necklaces, and anything else that will fit into the van. My booth is once again #4831 which is right next to Funko, and on the same aisle as our buddies Spicy Brown and Conduct Happiness. So see you there.

Devil BaconMini Print Set AMini Print Set BNew Buttons

2 comments:

Scott Edwards said...

Sounds like fun (wish I could be there).
The Devil Shaky Bacon is great! What are the new shirts? I was just thinking the other day that I was overdue for some Mr. Toast fun (the LA Times fest being a while ago).
Go look at the show!

Dizzy said...

What Scott said---SHIRTS, baby, SHIRTS!
I'll take 3!