Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Monkeyhouse Toys



I just dropped off some Mr Toast dolls and comics at Monkeyhouse Toys in Silverlake. Mayra runs an incredible store packed with toys, books, designer vinyl, art and all sorts of goodies. Also starting on Dec. 2nd, they are having a Doll and Plush exhibition.

In other plush news, I have been asked to be part of PLUSH WEEK 2: Eclectic Boogaloo at Gallery 1988 right here in Los Angeles. The show is in January and I have to get right ot work on some stuff to show. Also I think Mr Toast might be making an appearance at the opening More info as the show gets closer.

4 comments:

Ro said...

Great blog! Good Luck on your show in Jan!

OhPunk! said...

Verry cool store!

** Shaun **
My awesome blog: ohpunk.blogspot.com

-

Anonymous said...

nice blog men

please visit
http://www.funkyoustencil.blogspot.com/

bye

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of G1988! Keep us updated!