Sunday, June 25, 2006

Welcome to Disneyland

When I started my blog one of the areas I wanted to cover was early Disneyland. I have been a big fan of Disneyland since I was a kid growing up in Costa Mesa, CA. As an adult I had become a collector of souvenirs and vintage photos and from time to time I share some my stuff on the blog. Well last December, uber Disneyland collector Patrick started Stuff from the Park, a photo blog of vintage Disneyland shots. In a little over 6 months, he has posted almost 200 incredible vintage shots with more coming everyday.

Well Patrick's pioneering effort had brought on two more Disneyland photoblog. Each of these blogs brings even more in the way of vintage Disneyland views. Check them out and enjoy a few more shots from my collection.

Gorillas don't Blog
Daveland Blog

4 comments:

Matterhorn1959 said...

Dan-thanks for the comments and the plugs. I love the shot of the Gonzalez Trio in Frontierland. Great image.

Major Pepperidge said...

I used to think I only wanted to see Disneyland images from the 50's and 60's. But lately I've grown to love the views from the 70's too...let's face it, 30 years is a long time ago! Also, I can't say enough about Patrick's "Stuff from the Park", one of my all time favorite blogs.

Daveland said...

Dan - these are great. I sure miss the Skyway. Wish they would bring it back. And thanks for the plug on my blog as well.

gg said...

Those are incredible photographs. Purest Americana.