Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Getting Ready

Well it is summertime again and that means San Diego Comic Con. Just a little over a month away and I have few new things for the show. First off the incomparable Jess Hutchison was cool enough to take the above promo photo of Mr Toast. Well actually a whole troop of Mr Toasts marching trough the forest. I took the image and made it into a poster which will be available at the show.

I also had some extra foam and material laying around so I made the worlds biggest Mr Toast doll. He is about 24" tall and ready for fun. He will be in San Diego with me and meeting and greeting all his fans.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Toast(s) goes marching on, hurrah, hurrah. That will be one slick poster.

I've been looking forward to the Con for a little less then a year now... There's nothing quite like it.

See you there!

Anonymous said...

i love the photo of the troop of little "toast scouts." who wouldn't want to join the toast scouts, go camping and earn toast merit badges. i know i would!

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to see the "Toastettes" in Radio City Music Hall in New York.

tmosh said...

is Mr Toast in anyway related to the Toast King? http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/On+The+Moon+ep.1/

random canadian who found your blog...

Dan Goodsell said...

no relation but Mr Toast has been to the Moon - for more Mr Toast check out my site www.mistertoast.com for comics and animations!

Matt Brown said...

Mr. Toast's eyes disturb me.... :(

Dan Goodsell said...

most people just think that he is cute :)

Wendy said...

I can hardly wait to see the new adventures of Mr. Toast at the con. My husband has a table at the con every year (Dan Bois Graphics) and I introduced him to Mr. T last year.
See ya soon!
Wendy

Jenny Lerew said...

OK, re: the con--posted too soon, I see! I've got a lot of remedial reading to do! ; )

So, I am definitely either going to that con or sending an emissary to buy one of these guys for me. Great photo!