Friday, June 29, 2007

Misc. Items - Burry Day 12

Todays items were the ones that did not fit to well with others so I am just grouping them together. The Long Treat ice cream wrapper is cool because it was made by Fairmont Foods but used Burry's Chocolate wafers. This is also the case for the cool sign below.

Ice Cream Sandwich SignBurry's Tic Tac Toe cookies

Tic Tac Toe cookies are not very exciting but I take what I can get when it comes to my Burry collecting.

Burry Cookies Bunny Mask

Lastly we have this bunny mask from 1954. In the 50's inexpensive paper premiums were quite common as grocery store giveaways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dan:

Love the Burry series. It's been great. And those Tic Tac Toe Cookies?! So cool!

And now on this balmy evening in Venice CA I think I need an ice cream sandwich!

Thanks, Dan. Have a great 4th!

- Michael D