Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Daily Grind

I have been friends with Mike Payne since I was in High School. We ended up going to the same college and both were part of the radio station there. And we both do comics. Mike got involved in a comics challenge called the Daily Grind, where ever cartoonist would post a new comic, 5 days a week. If you missed a day, you were eliminated. Well it has been going for about 2 years and Mike is still going strong.

His comic is somewhat prosaically called The Daily Grind and follows the adventures of a group of anthopomorphic characters that run a general assistance service, which means they get into other peoples trouble. It is quite a lot of fun and I love to getting up each morning just to read it. The only problem is there are no strips on the weekend......

THE DAILY GRIND

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug!

However, as Mr. Grammar, I do hafta point out that I'm not using the definite article in the title: it's "Daily Grind" rather than "The Daily Grind."

Could I be more pedantic?

Mike

Dan Goodsell said...

i try