Friday, February 10, 2006

Show Opening

Against my general policy, I am posting this one picture of myself at the show. They did little interviews with each of the artists and I rambled on aimlessly for a few minutes. Otherwise the show was a great success, with tons of people coming through and saying hi. We also had a table set up with merchandise and a lot of little Mr Toast dolls were sold to young and old alike. Tomorrow I will post photos of all the stuff in the show so if you plan on going and being surprised don't look. And thanks to everyone that came by.

4 comments:

LittleGeorge said...

Hello Dan!
It was great to meet you tonight and to see your work in person! It has such a great energy and that playfulness that makes it great fun to look at!

All the best-
George and Ayleen
October Toys

Dan Goodsell said...

well thanks for coming out and wearing your cool penguin shirts!

Kevin B said...

Congrats from Michigan. We wish we could have been there.

Matterhorn1959 said...

Congrats Dan from Colorado. Same as everyone else, wish I could have been there.