Monday, February 06, 2006

Show Install

Today was install day one for the group show I am in at the Ben Maltz Gallery. It was one packed car load of stuff but everything made the trip safe and sound. I got about 90% done but the other 10% of the art still needs to be finished so I will be finishing up the art tomorrow but right now I am going to take a long nap.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

anytime is the right time for a nice rejuvenating nap!

monkey

Anonymous said...

ah yes, a nap. would be suitable right about now. zzzzzzzzz.....

Anonymous said...

ah yes, a nap. would be suitable right about now. zzzzzzzzz.....

Charles Barnard said...

Even with hustle and bustle of getting ready for a show, Dan still comes through with a new Monday "Slice of Mr. Toast" comic! Go Dan!

Magento developer said...

I think you would have finished that successfully.