Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Licensing Show

Licensing Show

Yesterday I had a chance to visit the Licensing Show in Las Vegas. I just flew out for the day and hopped a shuttle over to the Mandalay Bay. In past years the show has been in NYC so this was a bit of a change. The show was pretty impressive with enormous booths for Mattel, Warner Brothers and a giant Smurf Village set up for Sony.

For the past 6 months or so, Mr Toast has been represented by Dark Horse Comics so they were giving out Mr Toast key chains and spreading the word. The show goes on for the next two days so hopefully a lot of new people will be introduced to Mr Toast.

PS - in other super secret news, new Mr Toast animations coming soon.......

Licensing Show

4 comments:

~Sz said...

My life is incomplete without a Mr. Toast keychain!!

chunky B said...

I was there as well, and every time I went by the Dark Horse booth I was going to grab a keychain, but they were always times when they were meeting at the table, I was wondering if you were going to be there, I would have liked to stopped by and said "Hi"

Dan Goodsell said...

yeah I was just there Tuesday morning. Best place to see me is at Comic Con in San Diego. I am in the booth pretty much the entire time all 5 days.

MHPayne said...

Of course:

We're all really waiting for the Mr. Toast animated TV series...

Mike