Friday, August 15, 2008

Tagged

Book
Normally I don't play these games but why not.
1. WHAT WAS I DOING TEN YEARS AGO - I was actually working for a living at a company that moved artwork. I was the guy who made the crates and generally took care of the warehouse. I am much happier doing Mr Toast now but I really enjoyed building crates.
2. WHAT ARE FIVE NON-WORK THAT ARE ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY - read comic books, shred old bills, sort through books and papers, clean up my email inbox, brush my teeth.
3. SNACKS I ENJOY - Rice Pudding from Whole Foods, Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies from Milk, Pie from Du-Pars and Peanut BUtter Cupcakes.
4. THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE - Build 2 museums.
5. PLACES I HAVE LIVED - Southern California.
6. JOBS I HAVE HAD - Paperboy, Museum Guard, Art Installer, Crate Builder, Artist.

My life has been pretty focused I now realize.

No comments: