Thursday, July 31, 2008

Celebrities

There are a lot of celebrities walking around Comic Con but my favorite encounter at the show was meeting two of the people responsible for Hoops and Yoyo. Bev is the voice of Piddles (the little blue bear) and Bill is one of the producers. They were out at the show with Hallmark who had some stuff at one of the booths. Bev was walking around holding the stuffed Hoops and Yoyo and I just had to get a picture with them.

We talked a little and they told me they knew and enjoyed Mr Toast. What a great compliment that was to me. They said next year there might be more of Hoops & Yoyo presence at the con and maybe a panel. I can't wait (expect me to be gone from the booth for that hour!)

1 comment:

bev said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Dan. It was such a thrill for US to meet the mister behind mister toast!!
-Bev (aka piddles)
ps: Plushies on the way next week!