Saturday, December 22, 2007

Mr Toast's USA Tour - Ohio

Having just arrived in Cleveland, Mr Toast gets ready to head to the park with Luke.

stopping on the way to climb some trees and enjoy the fall foliage...

Red leaves too.

Ah, this swing looks like a good spot to rest and watch the kids run about...

Oh, so this is a slide?

Well! I quite enjoyed that! Let's go again!

..OH DEAR GOD! Not by myself!

Phew, I think I will just stay here and take the dog for a walk.

Later in the evening, Mr Toast ventures out to a Cleveland ice cream favorite, Malley's Chocolates.

Mr Toast enjoying the Alice in Wonderland mural

Mr Toast posing with my wife, Louise, enjoying her chocolate milkshake

Mr Toast indulging in a family favorite, pretzels dipped in hot fudge.

Mr Toast decided to join myself, my sister and Dad Thanksgiving morning for a 5K Turkey Trot.

MOVE PEOPLE! We got some turkey to eat today!

This looks like a snug place to be for a race.

Posing with my family after the race...

After the race in front of Cleveland Browns Stadium...

Mr Toast checking out some Cleveland landmarks. Here he poses in front of the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame...

...and then squeezes himself into the sign out front...

...outside of Cleveland Browns Stadium...

..checking out the Terminal Tower...

Mr Toast is now WITNESS to LeBron James - at least this huge Nike banner.

And wraps up his visit at Jacobs Field, home of the Cleveland Indians. Time to say goodbye to Ohio......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Browns!