Sunday, December 09, 2007

Heroic Dreams

Gallery 1988 is having a Tribute to Stan Lee show in January. Everyone is doing their take on characters he helped to create. The list is long and impressive including the X-men, Fantastic Four, Spider-man, Silver Surfer, etc. I grew up with all these characters so I was pretty excited to be in the show.

I played around with how to do it and ended up with Mr Toast dreaming of being Spider-man. Who wouldn't want to be a superhero?

SIlver SurferIronmanSpider-manHuman Torch

4 comments:

Jeff Pidgeon said...

How do you get picked (or submit) to the show? That sounds like a blast to do!

Dan Goodsell said...

i hooked up with them when they did a plush show and then after that gave the owner, jensen, one of my books that showed m paintings. He has been cool enough to let me participate in some of these great group shows.

sroden said...

these are absolutely stellar!

Anonymous said...

Freakin' awesome, Dan!