Friday, March 02, 2007

Mr Toast Tours the USA

Well Mr Toast wants to take a "Tour of the USA". Over the next year he would like to visit each and every state in the union. To do this he needs your help, I need to find 50 people, 1 from each state to take Mr Toast in and show him the town you live in. Hopefully you will have time to take some pictures with him which can be shared here on the blog. After you have shown him around for a week, you will send him along to the next state. So over the course of a year, Mr Toast will have seen ever state from Alaska to Maine.

To participate, all you need to do is send me an email at grickily@yahoo.com and tell me the name of your city and state before March 10th, 2007, first come first served. I will then pick a starting point and ship off Mr Toast to the host. They will keep Mr Toast for about a week and then ship him onward. Each host will then get a little somethign special from me in the mail to show my thanks for taking the time to entertain Mr Toast.

So there it is. If you have any questions or want to play host email me at grickily@yahoo.com.



UPDATE - I have been getting a lot of great invites and these are the states Mr Toast has a host for - Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington and Washington DC. That is 25 states (and DC), 25 to go...lets hear from someone in those other 25.....

6 comments:

Kate said...

Hi,
I tried to email, but it bounced back as a nonvalid address.
I'm Kate, in San Diego, CA and I'd love to host Mr. Toast.
My email is jayarain@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

what a great idea! i am heartbroken to learn mr. toast already has a host in arizona, but looking forward to hear of his adventures nonetheless. have a great journey, mr. toast!

smiles from magpie-moon in tucson

Dan Goodsell said...

yes Mr Toast is a a popular guy, maybe on his next trip he can swing by and see you and Luna

Anonymous said...

Aww-New Jersey host already. Oh well. Great idea, and nice logo as well!

Anonymous said...

Darn, darn, DARN! That's what I get for not playing online for a few days!

Mr. Toast, let me know if your Washington tour plans fall through.. I'll be standing by.

Happy trails to you!

your faithful friend,
Chrome Toaster

Anonymous said...

I LOVE U MR.TOAST!