Monday, September 25, 2006

Disneyland Records

A friend of mine who collected Disneyland stuff for many years has decided to sell his collection. So I will be posting pictures of some of the cooler stuff that he had. Today we have some of the early Disneyland records which featured color photos of the park. The last picture is of a great mailer from 1968 from the Wonderland Music Store. More Disneyland goodies to come....

The Disneyland Band record

Echos of Disneyland record

Date Nite at Disneyland record

Wonderland Music Store mailer

4 comments:

Matterhorn1959 said...

The mailer is great. I am looking for one of those....

Ronn Roxx said...

Wow... Very impressive! I have the "Walt Disney takes you to Disneyland" album, but have never seen the others. How is your friend selling them, eBay? I would love to add these to my Disney record collection.
BTW check out my blog to see my latest Disney album purchase. http://ronnroxx.blogspot.com/

Dan Goodsell said...

I will be selling the stuff on ebay starting in mid october

also for fans of Disney records check out MOUSE TRACKS: THE STORY OF WALT DISNEY RECORDS by Tim Hollis and Greg Ehrbar - a great book about the history of Disney records.

Ronn Roxx said...

I have my copy of Mouse Tracks... Good book.

If you are a Disney record fan then you should also check out "The Golden Age of Walt Disney Records 1933-1988" by Michael Murray. It is an invaluable resourse for the Disney recorrd enthusiast!