Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Hello Kitty Show

Mr Toast Toy

I got invited to be in the Hello Kitty Anniversary Show at Royal/T. The show opened a few weeks ago and has been a madhouse. On November 7th, they are having a special Artists Party where many of the artists in the art show are going to appear. It is open to the public and starts at 7 PM. For this event I did 19 watercolors of Mr Toast and Friends with Hello Kitty and friends. These will be for sale at the show.

Chococat Attack?Joe and Tuxedo SamKindred SpiritsKeroppiPandappleHello Kitty DreamsMy Melody JoeHello ClemHello Kitty Loves Mr ToastHallo Kitty Balloon

2 comments:

sroden said...

these are incredible... love the hot air balloon... and joe with the hat...

spacesick said...

I saw that! very nice. I wish I could have attended that show.