Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Funny Face Cartoon

It seems that the Funny Face characters are making a comeback. I just read on the cartoonbrew.com website that "Renegade plans to produce an animated television series based on the property. The studio is currently producing a pilot episode while seeking distribution and licensing agreements. According to the press release:
The Funny Face television series will be aimed at kids from 6 to 11 and will recall the animation style and the spirit of classic, theatrical cartoons such as Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes."

I can't wait, the designs look spot on and I am sure the kids would love it!!!

2 comments:

K_tigress said...

humm looks like its taking the same route as Mr Men and Little miss series.

MayIbeexcused said...

I still have a plastic cup or two of the gang! A little faded, but fun when my kids feel down.