Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Upcoming Holiday Shows

STUFFED at Munky King on Melrose. Opening this Thursday November 15th at 7PM and continuing until December 2nd. I have some carrots in the show plus Mr Toast, Shaky Bacon, Clem Lemon and Joe the Egg dolls for sale. Also special appearance by Mr Toast himself (if I can get someone to wear the costume).

FELT CLUB at LA City College. This Sunday November 18th from 11-6PM. I will have a big booth with artwork, handmade dolls, books, t-shirts and buttons. Look for the big Mr Toast banner.

VINYL TOY NETWORK at the Pasadena Convention Center, Sunday Decemeber 2nd. I am hoping ot have the Mr Toast Vinyl figure at this show but it is only about 50% chance. I will have dolls, shirts, art, buttons and books.

So come on down to any of these events and do some holiday shopping.

No comments: