Saturday, March 04, 2006

Upcoming Events

I have a few things coming up in the next two weeks. First up is a pair of talks at the Ben Maltz Gallery in conjunction with the show I am in "From the Island of Misfit Toys.

Saturday March 11th at 1 PM
Thursday March 16th at Noon

I will have comics, dolls and buttons for sale and free posters for everybody. The talk will be about 30 minutes and be about the history of Mr Toast and the Imaginary World - click here for more info and here for directions.

And then starting Friday March 17th until Sunday March 19th, I will be set up at the Wizard World LA comic book convention. I will have comics, dolls, t shirts, posters, buttons, etc for sale and will be happy to do pencil sketches. Go to the WIZARD WORLD SITE to get directions, show hours and parking info. The show is at the LA Convention Center near downtown & the Staples Center.

Hopefully I will see a few blog readers at these events, it would be fun to meet you.

No comments: